Windsor and Maidenhead Council
BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Ipswich gets 'dockless' Urbo bikes for sharing
- Long Melford Co-op cash machine raid leads to arrest
- Geoffrey Caton death: Mourad Belarbi admits killing
- Army bids farewell to Lynx helicopter with flypast tour
- Martlesham Heath Adastral Park 2,000 new homes approved
- Lowestoft children's home: Youngsters at serious risk of harm
- Suffolk County Council to borrow £21m for road repairs
- Bersant Celina: Ipswich Town's Mick McCarthy hails loanee's 'God-given' talent
- East counties' 'overlooked places' in new art project
- Cloned Newmarket dachshund expecting puppies
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Thames Valley PCC 'not supportive' of scrapping horse unit
- BBC star Emily Maitlis' harasser sentenced
- Jack Payne: Blackburn Rovers sign Huddersfield Town forward on loan
- Formula 1: Robert Kubica named Williams reserve driver to Sergey Sirotkin
- TE Lawrence's grave site 'under threat' from quarry plans
- Oxfordshire firefighters on standby to deliver meals
- Jack Payne: Huddersfield Town recall forward from Oxford United loan
- Carillion collapse raises job fears
- Walsall v Oxford United
- Pair who made £24k from three brothels jailed
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Cyrille Regis was loved by so many - Brendon Batson
- Bright Enobakhare: Wolves 'family' spirit key to promotion, says teenage striker
- Arsene Wenger: Arsenal boss called referee Mike Dean 'not honest' and 'a disgrace'
- Walsall couple move house as toy bus collection grows
- Maikel Kieftenbeld: Birmingham City midfielder signs new two-year deal
BBC London News Feed
- Uber to introduce limit on drivers' hours
- Terror trial: Big Ben among terror targets, court hears
- Benedict Cumberbatch becomes president of Lamda drama school
- John Worboys: Rapist's jail move bid refused in 2015
- Floating ads
- Theo Walcott: Arsenal forward has Everton medical before proposed £20m transfer
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan: No agreement for Arsenal move in Alexis Sanchez deal
- London law firm 'covered up' SA corruption
- Alex Lewington: London Irish winger to join Saracens
- Search on for veteran Simon Brown's glass eye collection
The Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead Latest news and press releases
Updated: 2 hours 49 min ago
Communities across the borough will be better connected after the council helped agree a series of improved bus routes to replace a number of services set to discontinue.
An independent bakery has been helped to establish itself in Maidenhead after the council slashed its bills for one year.
The Royal Borough is negotiating new bus services to replace a number of First Bus routes over the next two weeks, maintaining resident access to important public transport.
The rejuvenation of Maidenhead's iconic waterways took a major step forward when the new footbridge over York Stream opened, next to Maidenhead Library and the amphitheatre.
The Royal Borough has welcomed plans to allow all six Berkshire unitary authorities to take collective control of 100 percent of their business rates.
A 10-week refurbishment at The Old Court arts venue in Windsor has begun.
Businesses have been reminded to take their role in protecting young people from harm seriously after a successful Christmas crackdown on underage alcohol sales.
Community leaders have been invited to help develop the plans to regenerate Maidenhead as Countryside and the Royal Borough welcomed business owners and residents to a series of workshops.
A new map setting out the Royal Borough’s recommendations on how to shape local democracy has been approved by council.
A change to the council’s cabinet will continue to progress the work already being done to build a borough for everyone.
A Royal Borough spokesman said: "We are delighted that HRH Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have chosen our borough as the location for their wedding.
Businesses in the borough are being encouraged to come forward and claim their slice of a £678,000 cash pot.
A primary school in Maidenhead has been judged ‘outstanding’ in every category by Ofsted at a recent inspection.
Social enterprise Ecomotive will be holding their first two public events around community-led housing in the Royal Borough over the next few weeks.
Cllr Simon Dudley, leader of the council, has welcomed this morning's announcement from the Department for Communities and Local Government on housing associations.
A multi-million pound expansion programme could create thousands of school places for the next generation.
An action plan ensuring all children in the borough have the chance to make a great start in life, regardless of their background, will go before the council’s cabinet.
Early plans have been revealed for a ‘budget for future generations’ to benefit local people by protecting services and boosting investment in the borough’s growth.
Residents will soon benefit from an enhanced parking enforcement offer after the council appointed a new partner to help keep the borough moving.
A £1.3 million investment into an improved state-of-the-art CCTV system will help keep residents in the borough safer.