BBC Berkshire News Feed
BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Jade MayJean: Life after The Voice
- Bury St Edmunds home fix wins 'surprising' Instagram following
- Revenge porn laws 'not working', says victims group
- Essex family completes FA Cup journey with final tickets
- Brexit: Withdrawal Agreement Bill 'should include public vote'
- Prince William opens up about mental health pressures
- World War Two veteran returns to Italy 75 years on
- The 'Brown Babies' who were left behind
- Source of east coast dog death poison still a mystery
- East Anglian Air Ambulance on Cambodian bar advert
BBC Somerset News Feed
- W Series: Jamie Chadwick second in Belgium but retains series lead
- County Championship: Rain ruins final day as Somerset and Surrey share draw
- Yeovil Town Ladies: Championship licence denied and club to go down two tiers
- John 'Goldfinger' Palmer: Trial could 'change loyalties'
- Ex-teacher at Taunton School cleared of indecent assault charges
BBC Oxford News Feed
- RAF Brize Norton Hercules captured in mid-air photoshoot
- Oxfordshire's Big Picture
- Five things from Oxfordshire
- Maja O'Brien: Body in stream identified as missing flautist
- UK knife crime: The first 100 fatal stabbings of 2019
- Florence Waters: Journalist died on 'vision quest' meditation
- Prince Harry accepts damages over Splash News Agency photos
- 2019 European elections: How many new MEPs might you get?
- Singing makes Sam with Down's syndrome 'feel more alive'
- Pregnant at Oxford University: Juggling motherhood with studying
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Duchess of Cambridge posts 'sneak peek' of Chelsea show garden
- Cray Valley lose to Chertsey in Vase final
- British Podcast Awards: George The Poet and Brexitcast win
- Commuters braced as railway timetables change
- How National Gallery's art was hidden from Hitler in WW2
- Tottenham angry over 'lenient' £17,500 Uefa fine for Barcelona
- London protest held in support of British NI veterans
- Tyler, The Creator: 'Rowdy' crowd stops rapper's Peckham gig
- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park walkway named after Tessa Jowell
- Rallies held for British soldiers facing NI charges
BBC News - Berkshire
Updated: 1 hour 34 min ago
Lady Gabriella Windsor - the daughter of the Queen's cousin - has married Thomas Kingston.
The farewell parade in Windsor is expected to draw large crowds along the route.
Bracknell Conservative Association will vote on a motion of no confidence against Phillip Lee.
The BBC has tracked the killings to uncover the stories of those who have lost their lives.
Sarah-Jane Williams died after a fire broke out in her bedroom at Prospect Park Hospital in December 2015.
Ethan and Joshua Houghton were killed by a lorry driver who was distracted by his phone.
A man is in a critical condition after being attacked in the car park of a KFC.
Sarah Murphy was 25 when four men dragged her into a car as she returned home from a night out.
London Irish sign Richmond prop Will Goodrick-Clarke, while Conor Gilsenan and Lovejoy Chawatama agree new deals.
A ceremony takes place for Mathew Talbot of the 1st Battalion Coldstream Guards at RAF Brize Norton.
Ofsted says services for young people with special education needs in Wokingham have weak leadership.
The 19-year-old is in a life-threatening condition after being found injured on a road in Bracknell.
Live coverage of Saturday's The FA Women's Super League game between Reading Women and Chelsea Women.
Nadeem Uddin Hameed Mohammed, 24, was stabbed to death in the car park of the store on Wednesday.
Reading captain Kirsty Pearce is to retire from professional football after the final game of the WSL season.
Laurens Brand used two kitchen knives to kill his wife Angela Mittal at their home on Boxing Day.
A 24-year-old man is in custody after being arrested over the underground car park murder.
Reading defender Paul McShane is released by the Championship club following the end of the 2018-19 season.
The Sanctuary Strikers have brought players together from countries including Zimbabwe and Sudan.
Midfielder Fara Williams agrees a new Reading contract, a day after being left out of England's World Cup squad.