BBC Berkshire News Feed
BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Ewan Clover: Man struck by police car and ambulance named
- Police probe Aldeburgh woman's 'unexplained' death
- Aldeburgh barbecue fire death: Inquest petrol warning
- Bury St Edmunds' Lee Carnegie died with head down drain
- Long Melford ram-raid: Farmer's key equipment wrecked
- Alpheton fatal crash: Woman died from broken back
- Universal Wealth Management: More than 100 possible frauds
- Elmswell church starts work to replace stolen lead
- Long Melford ram-raid: Stolen digger used to steal cash machine
- Man hit by police car and ambulance on A14 in Suffolk
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- M40 closed after caravan travelling wrong way crashes
- National Action trial: 'Neo-Nazi' posed in 'KKK robes with baby'
- Oxford Professor heads back to Egypt after losing legs
- Bloodhound supersonic car hits financial roadblock
- British Masters: Eddie Pepperell wins second European Tour title
- British Masters: Eddie Pepperell takes three-shot lead into final day
- Oxford United 2-0 Plymouth Argyle
- Roller derby: How the sport 'empowers me'
- British Masters: Eddie Pepperell pulls clear as Tommy Fleetwood slips back
- Oxford machete-gang attack: Four men jailed for murder
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Commons staff told to study abuse report 'very carefully'
- Billy Vunipola: Saracens forward out of England's autumn internationals
- Hackney stabbing: Teens jailed for Daniel Frederick death
- Piccadilly Line Tube drivers to hold fresh strike action
- Grade I listed Highgate Cemetery running out of space
- Katie Boulter into top 100 of WTA world rankings for first time
- The people least likely to vote Tory
- LGBT housing: Trying to avoid loneliness while growing old
- Sophie Cornish: ‘Women, don’t be so hard on yourselves!’
- Laurent Koscielny: Defender criticises Deschamps and retires
BBC News - Berkshire
Updated: 4 min 51 sec ago
Claire Busby is suing Berkshire Bed Company, saying her new divan was in a "defective state".
Police say no-one is hurt, but drivers should seek alternative routes while the road is closed.
Jack McLaren died in hospital as a result a "forcible shake" which caused bleeding on his brain.
Lorraine Maclellan, from Farnborough, Hampshire, died in a collision on M4 on Thursday.
The service took place at Holy Trinity Church, in Hermitage, west Berkshire.
The crash happened on Saturday morning, just off junction 6 of the M4,
The 37-year-old rider suffered "life-changing leg injuries" in the crash near Reading Girls' School.
High pressure water and sand are applied to the tracks to remove "slippery" leaves.
The four images of Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank were taken by photographer Alex Bramall.
Douglas John's family said he recently semi-retired to spend more time with his family.
One person was airlifted to hospital and 11 others suffered minor injuries in the minibus crash.
Live coverage of Saturday's National League game between Boreham Wood and Maidenhead United.
Three members of staff from the school died in the crash between a minibus and a lorry on the M4.
A man has been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder after a cyclist was struck by a car in Reading.
Darran Walker died of multiple injuries after hitting another car head-on on an M4 slip road.
Thousands are expected in Windsor later for the wedding of Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank.
Two members of staff died and six other people from the school were injured in the crash on the M4.
Daniel McLaren denies murdering his four-month-old son Jack.
Three people suffer "life-threatening injuries" in the crash between junctions 14 and 13 on the M4.
Preparations get under way ahead of the wedding of Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank.