BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- 'Lessons to be learnt' over older Stoke High School pupil
- Paul Lambert: Ipswich Town boss accepts FA misconduct charge
- Author's legacy boosts Ipswich Hospital children's ward
- Ipswich Town v Stoke City
- Joe Pooley: Woman bailed over Ipswich river death
- Man, 79, dies after falling into silo at Thorndon farm
- Goose gets Valentine's Day card in Suffolk village
- Harpist Danielle Perrett denied appeal over conviction
- RAF Lakenheath: USAF nurses work in NHS hospitals
- Jeremy Sutch inquest: Jury finds ship crush death accidental
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Oxford United v Peterborough United
- Schoolchildren across England 'on strike' over climate
- Oxfordshire's Big Picture
- Five things from Oxfordshire
- New signs to stop wrong-way M40 drivers
- Thames Valley Police PC 'abused position for sex'
- Spina bifida: Keeping fit when you are in a wheelchair
- Somerville College looks into kosher meat ban
- The body-positive campaigner made to diet at seven
- Bin collections: 1.8 million missed complaints in UK
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Coach fire closed part of M25 near Heathrow Airport
- Dagenham & Redbridge v Gateshead
- Leyton Orient v Maidenhead United
- Solihull Moors v Barnet
- Charlton Athletic v Blackpool
- Ryan Mason calls for more work on football head injuries
- Shamima Begum: Family of pregnant IS teen plead for return
- Windrush row mum told she can stay in UK after Home Office apology
- Women's FA Cup: Chelsea's Carly Telford on 'feisty, full-blooded derby' v Arsenal
- James Ellington says he will compete at Tokyo 2020 after motorbike crash
BBC News - Birmingham & Black Country
Updated: 1 hour 23 min ago
Live coverage of Saturday's National League game between Solihull Moors and Barnet.
Police said the boy's life support system was switched off and he died with his family around him.
Live coverage of Saturday's League One game between Coventry City and Walsall.
Hayley Carruthers hopes to encourage other people to get involved with running.
West Brom boss Darren Moore says Dwight Gayle's ban for diving does not take into account the speed and emotion of football.
Wolves defenders Conor Coady and Matt Doherty sign new deals with the Premier League club until 2023.
The BBC understands Mr Ahmad has since "departed from the UAE" following his earlier release.
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Championship game between Aston Villa and West Bromwich Albion.
Preview followed by live coverage of Sunday's FA Cup game between Bristol City and Wolverhampton Wanderers.
A 16-year-old boy will appear before magistrates later after a pupil was stabbed in the chest.
A police chief calls for a review into the sentence of an inspector who made indecent images of children.
There are eight FA Cup fifth-round ties taking place between Friday and Monday. Here, BBC Sport takes a look at five of them.
New technology allows transplanted hearts to continue beating and be transported over long distances.
Late risers have poorer attention, slower reactions and increased sleepiness, a study suggests.
West Midlands Police officer Lee Bartram filmed a young boy while on duty.
Kierran Fletcher is made subject to a hospital order after the "unprovoked" attack on Nigel Abbott.
West Brom's Dwight Gayle is banned for two matches after accepting a charge of "successful deception of a match official".
A scheme in Wolverhampton is training homeless people to learn trades.
The Jane Lane School in Walsall closed earlier this month after it was put in special measures.
The Unite union should "urgently reconsider" its position, the council said after the hearing in London.