BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Ipswich gallery celebrates 100 years of votes for women
- Corrie Mckeague: Police trace man on CCTV footage
- Stoke City v Ipswich Town
- Greater Anglia scraps charges over lost money
- Family gang jailed for 250 burglaries in 11 months
- Tavis Spencer-Aitkens killing: Gang members seen in van
- Ed Sheeran in 'secret' Q&A with Norwich students
- Women march in Ipswich against night harassment
- The Series: Eight racecourses commit to hosting new team competition
- Natalie Richardson: Ipswich Town midfielder on making footgolf World Cup
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Posh held as Oxford fight-back
- Checkatrade Trophy third-round draw: Sunderland face Newcastle Under-21s
- Five things from Oxfordshire
- Oxfordshire's Big Picture
- Oxbridge 'over-recruits from eight schools'
- Mother died after delayed 111 response
- Florence Waters: Missing journalist 'died of hypothermia'
- M40 fatal crash: Police 'warned' about wrong-way driver
- Varsity matches: Oxford University to honour legacy of former prop Ian Williams
- Oxford slavery trial: Alleged victim 'feared for life'
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Teenager stabbed to death in Greenwich
- Yeovil Town Ladies v West Ham United Women
- Brighton & Hove Albion Women v Chelsea Women
- Raheem Sterling: Chelsea and police investigate allegation he was racially abused
- Boreham Wood 1-0 Leyton Orient
- Sutton United v Solihull Moors
- Ebbsfleet United v Barnet
- Dagenham & Redbridge v FC Halifax Town
- Blackpool v Charlton Athletic
- AFC Wimbledon v Rochdale
BBC News - Birmingham & Black Country
Updated: 2 hours 22 min ago
Yasir Hussain, from Lancashire, died from stab wounds to the back, police say.
Live coverage of Sunday's Women's Super League game between Manchester City Women and Birmingham City Women.
Asha Ali Rage coaches Muslim girls in her community in a bid to get more of them into football.
Yasir Hussain, from Lancashire, died from stab wounds to the back, police said.
Live coverage of Saturday's National League game between Sutton United and Solihull Moors.
Live coverage of Saturday's League One game between Walsall and Coventry City.
David Baddiel and Frank Skinner will perform Three Lions at BBC's Sports Personality of the Year 2018, 22 years after it was released.
Nabeel Choudhary was charged after a knife attack in Lower Gornal, police say.
The 1930s venue is back under the control of the council who is keen to support a driverless project.
Stacielea Doran was left dangling in a Beauty and the Beast onesie when she crashed through the ceiling.
Plans for new offices at the Birmingham store have been submitted to "attract new occupants".
The victim was followed to New Street station after she used her card at Birmingham International.
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Championship game between Birmingham City and Bristol City.
Preview followed by live coverage of Sunday's Premier League game between Newcastle United and Wolverhampton Wanderers.
A comedian who hated politics and found the subject boring explains how she became involved after her mother died of cancer.
Aaron Huntley now uses a colostomy bag after the attack in a row over drug-running, a court hears.
Viktorija Sokolova, 14, was found dead on a park bench in Wolverhampton in April.
Preview followed by live coverage of Friday's Championship game between West Bromwich Albion and Aston Villa.
Liverpool's visit to Wolves in the FA Cup third round will be shown on BBC, with Leicester's game against either Wrexham or Newport also broadcast on the channel.
Police were called to reports of a vehicle being rammed and two men being chased by a gang.