BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Jade MayJean: Life after The Voice
- Bury St Edmunds home fix wins 'surprising' Instagram following
- Revenge porn laws 'not working', says victims group
- Essex family completes FA Cup journey with final tickets
- Brexit: Withdrawal Agreement Bill 'should include public vote'
- Prince William opens up about mental health pressures
- World War Two veteran returns to Italy 75 years on
- The 'Brown Babies' who were left behind
- Source of east coast dog death poison still a mystery
- East Anglian Air Ambulance on Cambodian bar advert
BBC Somerset News Feed
- W Series: Jamie Chadwick second in Belgium but retains series lead
- County Championship: Rain ruins final day as Somerset and Surrey share draw
- Yeovil Town Ladies: Championship licence denied and club to go down two tiers
- John 'Goldfinger' Palmer: Trial could 'change loyalties'
- Ex-teacher at Taunton School cleared of indecent assault charges
BBC Oxford News Feed
- RAF Brize Norton Hercules captured in mid-air photoshoot
- Oxfordshire's Big Picture
- Five things from Oxfordshire
- Maja O'Brien: Body in stream identified as missing flautist
- UK knife crime: The first 100 fatal stabbings of 2019
- Florence Waters: Journalist died on 'vision quest' meditation
- Prince Harry accepts damages over Splash News Agency photos
- 2019 European elections: How many new MEPs might you get?
- Singing makes Sam with Down's syndrome 'feel more alive'
- Pregnant at Oxford University: Juggling motherhood with studying
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Duchess of Cambridge posts 'sneak peek' of Chelsea show garden
- Cray Valley lose to Chertsey in Vase final
- British Podcast Awards: George The Poet and Brexitcast win
- Commuters braced as railway timetables change
- How National Gallery's art was hidden from Hitler in WW2
- Tottenham angry over 'lenient' £17,500 Uefa fine for Barcelona
- London protest held in support of British NI veterans
- Tyler, The Creator: 'Rowdy' crowd stops rapper's Peckham gig
- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park walkway named after Tessa Jowell
- Rallies held for British soldiers facing NI charges
BBC News - Birmingham & Black Country
Updated: 1 hour 40 min ago
No-one is reported to have been injured in the fire at the industrial unit in Dudley.
Passengers across the West Midlands are advised to check the details of their journeys.
Since 1989, stars including David Bowie and Blur have performed at The Que Club in Birmingham.
The 16-year-old victim suffered deep wounds to his leg during the assault, police said.
A watchdog has found no wrongdoing on behalf of the West Midlands force when a woman died in a crash.
Gareth Barry and James Morrison are among five players not offered new deals by managerless West Bromwich Albion.
Eight of the 100 people stabbed to death in the UK have been in the West Midlands area.
The force exerted on Ateeq Rafiq by the cinema seat was equivalent to three-quarters of a tonne.
Warwickshire old boy Keith Barker helps Hampshire to a 314-run win as the injury-hit Bears buckle at Edgbaston.
New Walsall manager Darrell Clarke releases 11 players following the club's return to League Two.
Delroy Forrester was found guilty of the manslaughter of his great-niece Jasmine in 2018.
Worcestershire recover from Chris Rushworth's burst of 5-28 to beat Durham by five wickets at New Road.
The BBC has tracked the killings to uncover the stories of those who have lost their lives.
England contender Josh Tongue takes his third five-wicket haul for Worcestershire to set up a likely victory over Durham.
Dom Sibley hits a ton for the sixth successive match in first-class cricket but Warwickshire face defeat against Hampshire.
The schoolgirls claimed masked men tried to abduct them as they walked home from school in Birmingham.
Tomasz Kuszczak, Greg Stewart and Senegal midfielder Cheikh Ndoye are all released by Championship club Birmingham City.
The four semi-finalists for this year's otherwise sold-out T20 Blast Finals Day are to get an increased 3,000 ticket allocation.
The PET scans are used to investigate the spread of cancer and how it is responding to treatment.
Lincoln City's Danny Cowley and former Brighton boss Chris Hughton are among the candidates to be the next manager of West Brom.