BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Ipswich runner 'died for three minutes' after finishing race
- A12 lorry crash: Husband 'living nightmare' after wife's death
- Suffolk harbour master boat fire: Fundraising target exceeded
- Babergh District Council: Authority 'no-one can pronounce' halts name change until 2021
- Norfolk stately home Houghton Hall provides canvas for artist Richard Woods
- Train passengers shine in diamond hunt
- Man, 78, arrested over shooting in Brandon
- England takes the World Porridge Making title in the Highlands
- Rapper Jack Grange says music releases ADHD 'anger'
- Ed Sheeran and Griff Rhys Jones inspire names for gritters
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- HMP Bullingdon 'a safer place' since new staff increase
- Harry Dunn: Family demand to see government advice to police
- His Dark Materials: Behind the scenes of the TV adaptation
- PC Andrew Harper: Hundreds attend funeral
- Cardinal Newman declared a saint by the Pope
- Oxford United v Doncaster Rovers
- Foster parent took payments while not caring for children
- Harry Dunn crash: Donald Trump notes say US suspect 'will not return to UK'
- South Oxfordshire council told homes plan 'could be taken over'
- Andrew Harper: Thousands of bikers to ride in PC's memory
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC London News Feed
- Young, black and off to study at the University of Oxford
- Josh Ibuanokpe: Saracens prop handed five-week suspension by RFU
- Jodie Chesney murder accused denies 'throwing friend under bus'
- Plant 'takes' world's first selfie in London Zoo experiment
- Nightclub rapists 'high-fived' after Soho attack
- Extinction Rebellion protests continue in London despite ban
- Women's Champions League: Arsenal and Manchester City eye quarter-final spots
- Millwall: Adam Barrett, Gary Rowett and Gareth Ainsworth in frame for manager's job
- England: Billy Vunipola 'very likely' to face Australia in World Cup quarter-final
- Booker Prize: Margaret Atwood and Bernardine Evaristo share award
BBC News - Birmingham & Black Country
Updated: 55 min 2 sec ago
A musician has spent several months cycling thousands of miles to record the sounds of the UK.
Knives, swords and machetes are among the weapons taken into school, police figures show.
The call by regional heads of the CBI business lobby comes amid worries HS2 could be scaled back.
PC Gareth Phillips was badly hurt when he was struck by "habitual dangerous driver" Mubashar Hussain.
Lewis Jukes has been sentenced in connection with the death of Kulvinder Kaur.
Water from a burst pipe in Tipton gushed almost as high as houses and left one partially collapsed.
Police investigating the street attacks have released CCTV footage in connection with their investigation.
How violent gangs put vulnerable young women and girls at "the forefront" of their business.
England defender Tyrone Mings says he could hear the racist abuse "as clear as day" in the Euro 2020 qualifier against Bulgaria.
Dan Evans celebrates becoming the British number one with a hard-fought win over Australian Bernard Tomic at the Stockholm Open.
There has been flooding to homes, businesses and a school, the fire service says.
A race in Peterborough was cancelled and another in Birmingham shortened amid security concerns.
One man says he is still having nightmares after plunging into the canal in Walsall with his son.
Birmingham City Council wants an injunction outside Anderton Park school to be made permanent.
Salih Khater used his vehicle to try to kill people outside Parliament before crashing into barriers.
Another woman has suffered a suspected heart attack in a spate of Black Country incidents.
A girl working at the Wolverhampton Ramada venue is one of three people taken to hospital.
Dan Evans says his world ranking of 43 "can get a lot higher" as he becomes British number one for the first time.
Keelan Wilson's mother has spoken of her pain that those who stabbed her son to death walk free.
Preview followed by live coverage of Monday's European Championship qualifying game between Bulgaria and England.