BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Ipswich gets 'dockless' Urbo bikes for sharing
- Long Melford Co-op cash machine raid leads to arrest
- Geoffrey Caton death: Mourad Belarbi admits killing
- Army bids farewell to Lynx helicopter with flypast tour
- Martlesham Heath Adastral Park 2,000 new homes approved
- Lowestoft children's home: Youngsters at serious risk of harm
- Suffolk County Council to borrow £21m for road repairs
- Bersant Celina: Ipswich Town's Mick McCarthy hails loanee's 'God-given' talent
- East counties' 'overlooked places' in new art project
- Cloned Newmarket dachshund expecting puppies
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Thames Valley PCC 'not supportive' of scrapping horse unit
- BBC star Emily Maitlis' harasser sentenced
- Jack Payne: Blackburn Rovers sign Huddersfield Town forward on loan
- Formula 1: Robert Kubica named Williams reserve driver to Sergey Sirotkin
- TE Lawrence's grave site 'under threat' from quarry plans
- Oxfordshire firefighters on standby to deliver meals
- Jack Payne: Huddersfield Town recall forward from Oxford United loan
- Carillion collapse raises job fears
- Walsall v Oxford United
- Pair who made £24k from three brothels jailed
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Cyrille Regis was loved by so many - Brendon Batson
- Bright Enobakhare: Wolves 'family' spirit key to promotion, says teenage striker
- Arsene Wenger: Arsenal boss called referee Mike Dean 'not honest' and 'a disgrace'
- Walsall couple move house as toy bus collection grows
- Maikel Kieftenbeld: Birmingham City midfielder signs new two-year deal
BBC London News Feed
- Uber to introduce limit on drivers' hours
- Terror trial: Big Ben among terror targets, court hears
- Benedict Cumberbatch becomes president of Lamda drama school
- John Worboys: Rapist's jail move bid refused in 2015
- Floating ads
- Theo Walcott: Arsenal forward has Everton medical before proposed £20m transfer
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan: No agreement for Arsenal move in Alexis Sanchez deal
- London law firm 'covered up' SA corruption
- Alex Lewington: London Irish winger to join Saracens
- Search on for veteran Simon Brown's glass eye collection
BBC News - Birmingham & Black Country
Updated: 2 hours 37 min ago
Brendon Batson pays tribute to his former West Bromwich Albion team-mate Cyrille Regis, saying ''he was loved by so many''.
Wolves' teenage striker Bright Enobakhare says that a "family" spirit is the key to their promotion challenge.
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger was "very aggressive" and called referee Mike Dean "a disgrace" after their draw at West Brom, an FA report says.
A couple have moved house four times to make room for a growing collection.
Birmingham City midfielder Maikel Kieftenbeld signs a new two-year deal with the relegation-threatened Championship club.
Preview followed by live coverage of Wednesday's FA Cup game between Swansea City and Wolverhampton Wanderers.
Ibrahim Ismail was found stabbed outside a shisha lounge in Birmingham a year ago.
Solihull sign defender Tyrone Williams from Kidderminster Harriers for an undisclosed fee, as midfielder Shepherd Murombedzi leaves.
Birmingham City boss Marc Skinner speaks of the lift that Ann-Katrin Berger's return to training has given his side.
The Australian-born local radio presenter had been suffering with vascular dementia.
The government has asked for a fast-track investigation into the conduct of directors at Carillion.
Walsall midfielder George Dobson is happy to be back in England but still glad he risked playing in Dutch football.
The construction giant spent £1bn a year with local suppliers, but many will now not be paid.
Rezwan Ali, 19, collapsed in the kitchen after suffering a knife wound to the chest.
"As he was to many people, he was our hero." Jason Roberts writes a touching tribute to his uncle Cyrille Regis, who has died aged 59.
The school was criticised by inspectors over child safety and the quality of its education.
The owner of Birmingham's Turners at 69 apologised to anyone disappointed by the closure.
Five people died in the motorway collision in Staffordshire early on 24 May.
How the collapse of Carillion has affected those who worked with and for the company.
West Brom lead tributes to former player Cyrille Regis, a "pioneer for black footballers", who has died aged 59.