BBC London News Feed
BBC Suffolk News Feeds
- Ipswich gets 'dockless' Urbo bikes for sharing
- Long Melford Co-op cash machine raid leads to arrest
- Geoffrey Caton death: Mourad Belarbi admits killing
- Army bids farewell to Lynx helicopter with flypast tour
- Martlesham Heath Adastral Park 2,000 new homes approved
- Lowestoft children's home: Youngsters at serious risk of harm
- Suffolk County Council to borrow £21m for road repairs
- Bersant Celina: Ipswich Town's Mick McCarthy hails loanee's 'God-given' talent
- East counties' 'overlooked places' in new art project
- Cloned Newmarket dachshund expecting puppies
BBC Somerset News Feed
BBC Oxford News Feed
- Thames Valley PCC 'not supportive' of scrapping horse unit
- BBC star Emily Maitlis' harasser sentenced
- Jack Payne: Blackburn Rovers sign Huddersfield Town forward on loan
- Formula 1: Robert Kubica named Williams reserve driver to Sergey Sirotkin
- TE Lawrence's grave site 'under threat' from quarry plans
- Oxfordshire firefighters on standby to deliver meals
- Jack Payne: Huddersfield Town recall forward from Oxford United loan
- Carillion collapse raises job fears
- Walsall v Oxford United
- Pair who made £24k from three brothels jailed
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Cyrille Regis was loved by so many - Brendon Batson
- Bright Enobakhare: Wolves 'family' spirit key to promotion, says teenage striker
- Arsene Wenger: Arsenal boss called referee Mike Dean 'not honest' and 'a disgrace'
- Walsall couple move house as toy bus collection grows
- Maikel Kieftenbeld: Birmingham City midfielder signs new two-year deal
BBC London News Feed
- Uber to introduce limit on drivers' hours
- Terror trial: Big Ben among terror targets, court hears
- Benedict Cumberbatch becomes president of Lamda drama school
- John Worboys: Rapist's jail move bid refused in 2015
- Floating ads
- Theo Walcott: Arsenal forward has Everton medical before proposed £20m transfer
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan: No agreement for Arsenal move in Alexis Sanchez deal
- London law firm 'covered up' SA corruption
- Alex Lewington: London Irish winger to join Saracens
- Search on for veteran Simon Brown's glass eye collection
BBC News - London
Updated: 8 hours 45 min ago
Drivers who do not take a long enough break will not be able to log in to the app and take trips.
A British man who was "fascinated" by so-called Islamic State targeted UK landmarks, court hears.
The Doctor Strange actor succeeds Timothy West at the drama school he graduated from in 2000.
Parole Board confirms it denied open jail transfer two years before ruling it was safe to free rapist.
Spinning LED strips are used to create video images that appear to float in mid-air like holograms.
Arsenal forward Theo Walcott is having a medical at Everton before a proposed move worth more than £20m.
No agreement is in place for Manchester United's Henrikh Mkhitaryan to join Arsenal in exchange for Alexis Sanchez.
UK peer Lord Hain accuses Hogan Lovells of failing to properly probe corruption at South Africa's tax agency.
Saracens agree a deal to sign winger Alex Lewington from fellow Premiership club London Irish at the end of the season.
Former soldier Simon Brown says he lost a brown case carrying 16 of his eyes on a trip to London.
Fashion and catwalk model Harry Uzoka, 25, died from a stab wound to the heart in west London.
The lead singer of The Cranberries died suddenly on Monday, aged 46.
Ahmet Dobran was beaten and pinned down by three men who took a designer watch and gold bracelet.
Crystal Palace's Keshi Anderson signs for League Two Swindon Town for an undisclosed fee on a two-and-a-half-year deal.
More than a million fire-risk dryers are still being used in UK homes, a committee of MPs says.
A outdoor gym has been made out of melted-down knives collected by the police from gang members in London.
Manchester City decide not to pursue their interest in signing Arsenal forward Alexis Sanchez.
The Irish musician, who was 46, led the band to international success in the 1990s.
Chelsea's £1bn development of Stamford Bridge moves a step closer after a council passes a motion that will prevent an injunction blocking the plans.
Norwich City sign midfielder Marcus Edwards from Tottenham Hotspur on loan until the end of the season.